Kauai Golf Packages
Experience some of the finest golf courses and resorts on one of the most stunning islands in Hawaii: Kauai. North Shore, East Side or South Shore, the options are plentiful. Whether you seek luxury resorts with five-star service, residence style lodging or condo accommodations for the whole family, the Garden Isle offers a range of accommodations that is as diverse as the golf offerings. In fact, the hardest part of staying on Kauai is knowing you’ll have to leave at some point.
Three main regions possess the majority of Kauai's accommodations-the North Shore, East Side and South Shore. In the towns of Princeville and Hanalei on the North Shore, Princeville Makai Golf Club is at the center of it all. On the East Side you are close enough to go north or play island favorites like Wailua Golf Course, Puakea Golf Course and the Ocean Course at Hokuala. Staying on the South Shore puts you in close proximity to play the iconic Poipu Bay Golf Course, past host venue of the Grand Slam. No matter where you stay, dining, golf and spa facilities are within close proximity...and rival the finest in the world.
PRINCEVILLE MAKAI GOLF CLUBCelebrate 50 years of Aloha with Princeville Makai!
Now more than ever we all could use a golf/beach vacation trip to a tropical destination and there is no destination like Kauai or like Princeville Makai Golf Club. Originally designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. in 1971 Princeville Makai just keeps getting better. Renovations executed in the modern era have elevated the course, vaulted the club up the Top 100 rankings and made this Kauai North Shore destination a “must play”. Today many enjoy our popular multi play round packages and innovative (and educational) Sunset Golf Car Tour, Mauka disc golf course, TroonFIT inspired Sunrise Yoga and more. To that end check out these opportunities to enjoy Princeville Makai Golf Club:
Albatross Pass (Three Days of Unlimited Golf)
- Hana Hou they say on Kauai (again!) and the Makai three Albatross Pass allows golfers a great way to experience our Top 100 Princeville Makai Golf Course again and again. The pass is a great way to save on your greens fees and play as much golf as you want if you commit to 3 days of play with us. Package valid fourteen (14) days from purchase. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE >>
- The Sunset Golf Car Tour at Princeville Makai Golf Club is one of the most enjoyable, educational and truly stunning activities on the North Shore. The tour is a guided golf car tour of the golf course, flora and fauna that make up the North Shore of Kauai, intertwined with both cultural and geographical educational elements that will give you a greater understanding for the ‘aina (land) and the moana (ocean). Best of all, the final stop on the tour is truly one of the most stunning locations in the world to witness a sunset… the par 3, 7th hole that makes for the perfect instagramable moment. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO >>
OCEAN COURSE AT HOKUALA & TIMBERS KAUAI
Experience award-winning golf at Timbers Kauai with our exclusive Stay & Play golf package. Enjoy Pacific Ocean views, authentic Hawaiian living and world-class golf each day at The Ocean Course at Hokuala, Kauai’s only Jack Nicklaus signature golf course boasting the longest stretch of oceanfront holes in all of Hawaii and recently named “Hawaii’s Best Golf Course” for the second consecutive year by the World Golf Awards. Includes:
- Four nights in a private ocean view residence
- Three rounds of golf, per person at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Ocean Course at Hokuala
- 0 spa credit
- Bring your own clubs with a preferred rate through our valued partner, Ship Sticks
- Private round-trip airport transfers
- Breakfast daily